UI/UX Designer in HCM
Posted on 01 Mar 2018
This role is responsible for the overall customer-facing user experience and interface for web and mobile projects to design, test and deliver working software. Your key responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain a keen eye for clean, elegant design with close attention to detail and pixel-perfect implementation across all major browsers.
- Build interfaces which meet the diverse needs of customers across devices and platforms.
- Design the UI of an interface that services 3 client types and the internal admin but keeping that UI consistent across the board.
- Continuously optimise user-friendliness and client-side performance of existing features.
- Proactively improve your understanding of web technologies and best practices with guidance from the executive team and the senior programmers and engineers and keep abreast of current and new UI design practices, forward thinking on interface design, and seeks to stay in front of design trends.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from Account Management teams, Publisher/Affiliate teams and the executive team on improving existing functionality or incorporating new features.
- You will be instrumental in rolling out and overseeing design systems across the company to increase efficiency and deliver a consistent and elegant user experience across the breadth of any product.
- Work closely with developers to translate designs and interactions into code.
- Work within existing– and helping to build out the platform UI library.
- Ability to take ownership and lead an initiative, including long-term product vision.
- 3+ years of experience applying User Centred Design methodologies for web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of web and mobile app design with focus on responsive, adaptive and fluid design across multiple devices and screens
- An eye for design and detail would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
- Self-motivated nature and the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of UI/UX design patterns and standard user centred design methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey ideas to stakeholders at all levels
UI/UX Designer in HCM