Data Entry Agents in PH
This position operates in a high volume and compliance driven environment that focuses on the proactive administration and management of claims. Employees that will be part of the team is expected to have good communication skills as they are required to directly communicate with claims to immediately resolve questions, inconsistencies and missing data to complete the task within day 7 of claims. Communication will be done both via e-mail and phone call. Key Accountabilities:
- Ensure that compensation and benefits calculation comply with applicable regulations or legislation.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy as per our professional standards policy.
- Analyse and review all salary/compensation details before sending to claims through auditing.
- Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered.
- Responsible for identifying, interpreting, and inputting employee’s information into the appropriate database and/or program.
- Monitoring or to keep track of received and completed data documents.
- Coordinate queries directly to claims to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Coach and assist in development of new team members.
- Capable or will be trained to fulfil ALL other department task.
- Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with employees and employers’ information
- Keen on details and can make necessary corrections to information entered.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills
- Results Oriented/ focused/ organized
- Positive attitude and good attendance standing